Carly is really starting to talk up a storm. She's even saying some phrases and sentences. But if you are talking to her, here are some words you'll need to know. They are core to her language.
1. Showder = shower (she LOVES to take showders)
2. Na-nas = babies
3. Oooh-ooohs = all types of bears
4. nee-nee = Mimi (this is a new one for her!)
5. nuts = milk (This one drives me, well, nuts. She was saying "nilk" and now it's "nuts". Dan, however, thinks it is funny. Probably because it drives me nuts!)
6. If I ask her if she needs to go potty, she always says, "Dora and Boofs" because she has a Dora potty seat.
7. fump = jump
8. Yesterday I asked her to say "cheese" for the camera. She said "cheese" and grabbed her cheeks. It was really funny. If I get the picture off the camera, I'll post it. I'm not really great about getting pics off the camera.
9. ickey = diaper (she has mickey mouse on her diaper and when I ask her if she needs a new diaper she says "icky")
10. yuck = anything on her hands or feet. She does not like stuff on her hands or feet. And when she's wrinkly from being in the bath or shower too long, she tries to wipe off her wrinkes saying "yuck".