Anyway, here's a look of what's been going on with us.
- Carly got her 1st haircut. She LOVED it!
- Leah has been on a birthday party kick. Her last party was a soccer party for twin boys in her class. She was the only girl invited from school. When Dan took her to the party, one twin told a friend, "That's my brother's girlfriend." Dan wanted to promptly turn away and walk out with Leah but she did get to stay and had a great time.
- I spent Friday and Saturday at the Women of Faith conference. AMAZING!!
- We are in Project Basement overhaul. We've (well actually Dan and some guys) hauled out an amazing amount of stuff from the basement. The front half is repainted. Our new office/work space is almost complete. I still need to finish cleaning out and organizing the girls toys. Tonight, Dan and a friend started hanging drywall in the back half of the basement. Big changes going on! It's going to be GREAT.
- Carly is really wanting to sit on the potty. I think it's just because it's a Dora potty seat. Time will tell.
- Leah is registered for kindergarten. We have to have her hearing retested and her eyes examined. Nothing like failing both your hearing and vision before you start school.
- Carly is starting to pedal her tricycle. She LOVES to be outside.
Hopefully your life is as busy and fun as ours!