My sister-in-law has started doing this Friday Five, which I love. So imitation is the best form of flattery or something like that, right? You guessed it, I'm going to start doing it too. Thanks Kelly!
Five favorite things from the girls today:
1. Carly dancing whenever she's on the tile. Picture her stomping grapes, that's what it looks like.
2. Leah doing a moon sand cheer in hopes to be able to play with it sooner. (nope didn't work but it sure was cute!)
3. Carly "singing" the Dora theme song. Sounded like this, "da-da-da-da-da Dora".
4. Leah saying, "I love you mom, you're perfect." Melts a mama's heart.
5. Carly "smelling" flowers everytime she sees them - on her clothes, in a book, etc.