Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Favs IV

Favorite Time to Wake Up:
Carly: 6:30 a.m. - like clockwork. To this I say ugh.
Leah: Normally about 7:30 if she got her nap in and went to bed on time. Seeing that it's 8:30 a.m. now and she still isn't awake means she didn't get much of a nap in yesterday and went to bed late.
Mama: usually around 7:00 am is when I would naturally wake up
Papa: As late as possible

Favorite Words or Sayings:
Carly: Boo - she says it to every ghost she sees now. It's quite humorous. Dora - still obsessed with her.
Leah: for real life - if I tell her we are going somewhere or doing something, she'll say for real, for real life
Mama: No - okay it's not really my favorite saying but it's one I frequent the most right now. I have a curious toddler, I'm sure you understand. Go Bucks - it's football season after all.

Favorite Snack:
Carly: Baby goldfish (which she calls "sh") and Yogurt Melts (she goes crazy for these)
Leah: anything with chocolate (right now it's chocolate graham cracker fish) and string cheese

No comments: