But for the meantime, here are some tidbits of what's been going on.
- Leah got 5 shots at her check-up. That was not fun! She's in the 90th percentile for height and 80th for weight.
- Carly will now give you a hug and a kiss if you ask her and if she's in the mood.
- Carly doesn't walk, she gallops. If you chase her, she will run and giggle. It's so great!
- Carly is starting to really like "Ella" aka Cinderella. And I think she may be part Cinderella, she likes to help put away the dishes from the dishwasher and use the Dustbuster and vacuum cleaner. Wonder if she's too young for all the household chores?
- Yesterday we had a birthday party for Leah's favorite doll, Maddie. This was definitely last minute. Apparently, Maddie's favorite treat is star shaped peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies. So that's what we served at the party. Maddie also got some presents. Two new books and some "new" clothes.