Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

For the month of November and in honor of Thanksgiving, I'm going to be posting things I'm thankful for. Poor Thanksgiving - the holiday of thankfulness and over eating and football but where no gifts or greed play in and is often overlooked in the rush to get to Christmas.

Today I'm thankful for the gorgeous Indian summer we've been having this week. Seriously, this week's weather should be bottled up. We brought out bubbles again, played outside, and planned a zoo trip, but it got postponed due to every person in this house having a seriously yucky cold and Carly's ear infection. So thank you Lord for the beauty you give us and the perfect weather this week. I know snow is coming but I'm thankful for the weather we have right now.

No comments: