Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Favorites

Favorite Breakfasts this week:
Carly - pumpkin muffins
Leah - chocolate chip pumpkin muffins and ghost pancakes

Favorite Moments of the week:
Sara: surprising my dear friend Allecia, who is visiting from out of town, with a baby shower for blessing #2. It was so great to see her and shower her with love, diapers, and prayers! And then I came home to a clean house! Thanks my darling husband and darling daughter!! You're the BEST!

Leah: going to Mimi's house today and the opening of HSM3.

Carly: going to the doctor's for my 15-month checkup and getting 3 shots! Okay, that's probably not her favorite moment. But she is growing strong! Almost 23 lbs and 30.5 inches tall. 60th percentile for height and weight. Her favorite moment of the week was getting new Dora cups and early christmas presents from Miss Kristy in the form of a dora doll and a dora bag for her toys. Have I mentioned that she's obsessed not only with Dora, but chairs, shoes, and purses/bags? I'll have to expand on that in another post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, your favorite moment of the week, was my favorite too! I'm still amazed that the evening really happened! I haven't felt that loved in a LONG time! Thanks for your part! (loved the veggie pizza)

OH, and Kaden is thrilled with "Handy Mandy". So thoughtful! Thanks!
Allecia